Protect Your System and Prevent Costly System Repairs
With Our Preferred Service Agreement
Heating & Air Conditioning Preventative Maintenance Program for
Howard, Baltimore, Anne Arundel, Carroll, Prince George's and Montgomery Counties
Make sure your HVAC system is operating at peak performance, efficiency, and reliability with a comprehensive maintenance checkup from one our highly trained technicians. Regular, routine maintenance will lower the risk of an untimely failure. Proper maintenance of your air conditioner, furnace or heat pump is proven to increase equipment lifespan and improve system efficiency up to 30 percent.
Approximately 70% of all service calls can be prevented with regular maintenance!
Many of our customers find the most convenient way to maintain their HVAC system is by signing up for our preferred service agreement.
Benefits of our Preferred Service Agreement:
- Peace of Mind. Knowing that your system is being maintained by a licensed professional that cares and regular maintenance will help catch potential problems before they develop into major repairs.
- Health, Safety and Comfort. Regular maintenance ensures your equipment is operating safely and your indoor environment is comfortable and healthy.
- Discounted Services. 15% discount on all HVAC diagnosis and repairs including major components such as compressor, condensing coils, evaporator coils and furnace heat exchanger.
- Added Value. This agreement also includes 10% discounts (up to $500.00) on the install or replacement of HVAC equipment and any services rendered by Clarksville Construction Services Inc.
- Priority & Emergency Service. You will receive priority status above all other non-agreement customers. We are available 7 days a week.
- Extended Life of Equipment. Routine maintenance helps extend the life of your system.
- Increased Efficiency. A clean and properly operating system will address energy robbing problems to help you save money on your heating and air conditioning bills.
- Convenient Scheduling. Clarksville Heating & Air offers flexible scheduling to meet your busy lifestyle.
Sign up for our Preferred Service Agreement today!
Clarksville Heating & Air will provide a qualified technician to perform a maintenance inspection on each system as listed below to insure peak operating performance during the Agreement period.
Included Services (but not limited to):
- Inspect, clean or replace air filters.
- Inspect and clean units. Test all components.
- Test operation of relays, contactors, transformers & all control.
- Inspect & water-wash outdoor coil.
- Inspect, flush & clean condensate pan & drain lines.
- Inspect heat exchanger, burners, gas valve, and electric heat elements.
- Inspect & brush clean evaporator coil.
- Check & test refrigerant charge.
- Test compressor operating pressures.
- Inspect & test blowers and fan motors.
- Inspect and test the operation of valves and controls.
- Inspect and change blower belts as needed.
Limitations and Exclusions
- Damage or repairs resulting from lack of routine maintenance and service or abuse, misuses or improper alterations or operation.
- This agreement does not cover the repair or replacement of any parts or components but offers a parts and labor discount for repairs such as but not limited to; compressor, heat exchanger, evaporators, programmable thermostats or any electrical components (drain pan, lines, hoses, equipment housing, etc.). Unless otherwise pre-approved the recommendation for any repair and pricing will be brought to the customer’s attention and left to the discretion of the customer or an authorized representative.
- All maintenance inspections will be scheduled during the normal work week - Monday through Friday 7:30am. - 4:00 pm. Excluding Legal holidays and weekends. Typically, maintenance inspections are scheduled in the Spring for cooling and in the Fall for heating but not limited to that time.
- Clarksville Heating & Air reserves the right to reschedule planned routine maintenance at times of peak demand.
- It is understood that Clarksville Heating & Air will use professional care in performing the above service but shall not be liable for any conditions that may arise necessitating repairs or replacements, nor shall any inspection be construed as an approval or guarantee of the condition of the equipment. In no event shall any claim for consequential damages be made by either party.
- Service calls beyond the scope of this agreement will be charged at current services rates.
- Accessory items such as but not limited to: Humidifiers, De-Humidifiers, Air cleaners, UV Lights, HRV’s, ERV’s will be covered under this agreement when listed and priced accordingly.
- Additional or unusual utility bill incurred due to malfunction or defect in the equipment covered under this agreement.
- Loss, damage, repairs, or maintenance required as a result of water, wind, hail, lightning (or any other acts of God) theft, malicious damage, accident, corrosive environment or other conditions beyond the control of Clarksville Heating & Air, LLC.
- Failure to operate due to improper voltage conditions, blown fuses, tripped circuit breakers or other damage caused by inadequate or interrupted electrical service.
- Customer agrees to pay all fees stipulated in the PSA. These fees are defined in the PSA enrollment form, written estimate, or invoice and are based on the services specified in the agreement and not on actual usage.
- The start date of the PSA is the date the first payment is processed and runs for one (1) full year. The agreement will automatically renew after the first year for another full year unless the customer emails a cancellation notice to Service@clarksvillecomfort.com at least 30 days prior to the end date of the current agreement.
- All payments are non-refundable and non-transferrable. If a customer cancels an automatic monthly billing plan before the end date, there will be a termination fee equal to no more than one-half (1/2) of the annual fee, minus any amounts already paid.
- Early cancellation is no longer available after all maintenance visits and inspections under the plan have been provided. Once all visits under the plan are completed, the customer agrees to pay the full twelve months of the plan.
- Unless specified otherwise, payments under the plan will be billed one month in advance. The following payment methods are accepted: cash, check, VISA, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express for customers paying the full year in advance. Customers enrolled in the automatic monthly billing system agree to pay by credit/debit card, maintaining a sufficient balance to cover the monthly payment required in the agreement.
- By providing credit card information to Clarksville Heating & Air, customers are authorizing us to charge and collect all fees in the PSA, including the intial 12 months and subsequent 12 month renewal periods.
- The customer accepts responsibility for providing up-to-date contact, billing, and credit card information. Clarksville Heating & Air is not liable for any bank or credit card fees incurred by a customer unsuccessfully attempting to charge a membership fee.
- Customers with delinquent payments exceeding 15 days, may be terminated by Clarksville Heating & Air and cancelation fees may apply.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- The customer is responsible for scheduling all maintenance inspections. Clarksville Heating and Air will make reasonable attempts to notify customers when it is time to schedule maintenance.
- Preventive checks not used within the contract period will be forfeited. No refunds will be given on forfeited check ups.
Regular routine maintenance is recommended by all equipment manufacturers and is proven to prevent breakdowns and premature equipment failure.
If you have questions or if you’re ready to sign up, contact Clarksville Heating & Air today! Call 443-324-0728!
Don't lose your cool! We promise you will appreciate exceptional customer service. Our goal is to resolve your HVAC issues quickly and to provide your home with a superior level of comfort year-round.
Heating & Furnaces
Embrace the winter season with a reliable high-performance heating system. Whether a gas furnace, heat pump system, or hot water radiant heating, explore our maintenance, repair and installation services.
Indoor Air Quality
Breathe easy year around. We can provide total indoor comfort with air quality solutions. Speak with one of our comfort consultants to find the best solution for your home or business. Indoor air quality product installation will improve life and comfort.
Maintenance & Repairs
Annual maintenance is the key to operate your system at maximum effectiveness. A dirty system has to work harder and will increase your utility bills. Regular routine maintenance will help your system reach reliable, efficient top performance.
We Provide Up-Front Pricing Plans!
Depend on Clarksville Heating & Air to keep you comfortable and safe during those cold, winter months or the hot, dog days of summer. Our technicians are available for prompt emergency heating and cooling repairs. To request system service or speak with an indoor climate expert, call us at 443-324-0728.
Heating & Air Conditioning Service Area
Serving the heating and air conditioning (HVAC) needs of homeowners and businesses in Columbia, Ellicott City, Clarksville, Elkridge, Odenton, Severn, Laurel, Jessup and Hanover. Our service area includes the following counties: Howard, Carroll, Baltimore, Anne Arundel, Montgomery, and Prince George's. We have earned a reputation for customer trust, meeting deadlines and staying on budget. Headquartered in Howard County, Maryland, our NATE certified technicians repair, recommend and install energy efficient HVAC systems. We also provide annual service agreements to protect your system and prevent costly system repairs.