Stay Cool with Our
Air Conditioning Tune-Up Services
Request an Appointment or Service Today
Howard, Baltimore, Anne Arundel, Carroll, Prince George's and Montgomery Counties
A heating and cooling system is one of the largest investments in your home. Without regular routine maintenance, it’s inevitable that your air conditioning system will quit on you on the hottest day of the year and at the most inconvenient time. Clarksville Heating & Air's air conditioner tune-up service will save you money by lowering your energy bills, minimizing the need for costly repairs, validating warranties, increasing comfort and air quality, minimizing service interruptions, and increasing equipment life.
What To Expect From Your Tune-up Maintenance
- Prompt arrival within your given time-window
- Text to your phone that our service technician is on the way to your home.
- Friendly, courteous and professional technicians that respect you and your home.
- Thorough comprehensive tune-up/system evaluation by licensed, certified technicians
- Up-front quote and fixed pricing for any needed repairs
- Electronic invoice with detailed summary of work completed
Benefits of Regular Air Conditioner Maintenance
Save Money & Energy
Clean air conditioners keep energy consumption low. Less energy is wasted with each cycle and your utility bills begin to dwindle!
Dust & dirt make it more difficult for your air conditioner to remove excess moisture and heat from the air and comfort suffers.
Dirt interferes with the function of your condenser and evaporator to cause breakdowns. Minimize costly repairs.
Get the most out of your air conditioner and prevent early investment in a new system. Keep your system running in tip-top shape!
Our Air Conditioning Tune-Up Checklist
Clarksville Heating & Air service technicians will perform a 60-90 minute precision tune-up and professional cleaning including the following 21 operations:
- Blower Motor – measure amperage and voltage for proper operation
- Thermostat – test for proper operation, calibrate and level
- Replace existing air filter (customer provided)
- Bearing – inspect for wear and lubricate
- Inspect indoor coil
- Condensate Drain – flush and treat with anti-algae
- Inspect Condenser Coil
- Refrigerant – monitor operating pressures
- Safety Devices – inspect for proper operation
- Electrical Disconnect Box – inspect for proper rating and safe installation
- Electrical Wiring – inspect and tighten connections
- Test/inspect contactors for burned, pitted contacts
- Inspect electrical for exposed wiring
- Inspect and test capacitors
- Inspect fan blade
- Clean condenser coil and remove debris
- Inspect service valves for proper operation
- Measure Supply/Return temperature differential
- Inspect duct work for energy loss
- Compressor – monitor, measure amperage and volt draw
- Inspect wiring connections for the compressor
Don't lose your cool! We promise you will appreciate exceptional customer service. Our goal is to resolve your HVAC issues quickly and to provide your home with a superior level of comfort year-round.
Heating & Furnaces
Embrace the winter season with a reliable high-performance heating system. Whether a gas furnace, heat pump system, or hot water radiant heating, explore our maintenance, repair and installation services.
Indoor Air Quality
Breathe easy year around. We can provide total indoor comfort with air quality solutions. Speak with one of our comfort consultants to find the best solution for your home or business. Indoor air quality product installation will improve life and comfort.
Maintenance & Repairs
Annual maintenance is the key to operate your system at maximum effectiveness. A dirty system has to work harder and will increase your utility bills. Regular routine maintenance will help your system reach reliable, efficient top performance.
We Provide Up-Front Pricing Plans!
Depend on Clarksville Heating & Air to keep you comfortable and safe during those cold, winter months or the hot, dog days of summer. Our technicians are available for prompt emergency heating and cooling repairs. To request system service or speak with an indoor climate expert, call us at 443-324-0728.
Heating & Air Conditioning Service Area
Serving the heating and air conditioning (HVAC) needs of homeowners and businesses in Columbia, Ellicott City, Clarksville, Elkridge, Odenton, Severn, Laurel, Jessup and Hanover. Our service area includes the following counties: Howard, Carroll, Baltimore, Anne Arundel, Montgomery, and Prince George's. We have earned a reputation for customer trust, meeting deadlines and staying on budget. Headquartered in Howard County, Maryland, our NATE certified technicians repair, recommend and install energy efficient HVAC systems. We also provide annual service agreements to protect your system and prevent costly system repairs.