AC Tune-Ups Howard, Baltimore, Anne Arundel, Carroll County
A heating and cooling system is one of the largest investments in your home. It’s inevitable, your AC will quit on you on the hottest day of the year and at the most inconvenient time. Protect your home from losing it’s cool! Clarksville Heating & Air's air conditioner Tune-up Service will save you money by lowering your energy bills, minimizing the need for costly repairs, validating warranties, increasing comfort and air quality, minimizing service interruptions, and increasing equipment life. Save money!: Take advantage of our AC Tune-up Special.
Benefits of Regular Air Conditioner Maintenance
- Save Money & Energy: Clean air conditioners keep energy consumption low. Less energy is wasted with each cycle and your utility bills begin to dwindle!
- Increase Comfort: Dust & dirt make it more difficult for your air conditioner to remove excess moisture and heat from the air and comfort suffers.
- Prevent breakdowns: Dirt interferes with the function of your condenser and evaporator to cause breakdowns. Minimize costly repairs.
- Increase Lifespan: Get the most out of your air conditioner and prevent early investment in a new system. Keep your system running in tip-top shape!
Anticipate Future Repairs
When temperatures soar, your home will need reliable, cool relief right away! Clarksville Heating & Air’s expert technicians have been around the block: probably your block! We service all brands and our vans are fully stocked with universal parts on nearly every model, no matter what brand. Learn more about our Preferred Service Agreement.
What To Expect From Your Tune-up Maintenance
- Prompt arrival within your given time-window and a text to your phone that our service tech is on the way to your home.
- Friendly, courteous and professional technicians that respect you and your home.
- Honest, up-front pricing. Clarksville Heating & Air: “We build trust first.”
Our 22-Point Furnace Tune-Up Includes:
- Clean heat exchanger & visual inspection for cracks, corrosion and rust
- Carbon monoxide test
- Clean burners & adjust flame on burners if necessary
- Check vent pipe & draft inducer to make sure unit is exhausting properly
- Check chimney
- Check & adjust gas valve if necessary
- Clean blower assembly, including motor and wheel
- Oil blower motor if necessary
- Check amp draw on blower motor
- Check balance on blower system
- Check fan control
- Check manifold pressure
- Check belts & adjust tension if necessary
- Check & clean standing pilot or electronic spark ignition system & adjust pilot assembly if necessary.
- Check hot surface ignitor
- Check for gas leaks – all pipes and shut offs
- Check all safeties & limits
- Clean and adjust all safety controls
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Check & calibrate thermostat
- Check complete furnace cycle
- Check and change filter