AC Tune-Ups Howard, Baltimore, Anne Arundel, Carroll County
Schedule Your AC Tune-Up Now 443-324-0728 - Only $69
A heating and cooling system is one of the largest investments in your home. It’s inevitable, your AC will quit on you on the hottest day of the year and at the most inconvenient time. Protect your home from losing it’s cool! Clarksville Heating & Air's air conditioner Tune-up Service will save you money by lowering your energy bills, minimizing the need for costly repairs, validating warranties, increasing comfort and air quality, minimizing service interruptions, and increasing equipment life. Save money!: Take advantage of our AC Tune-up Special.
Benefits of Regular Air Conditioner Maintenance
- Save Money & Energy: Clean air conditioners keep energy consumption low. Less energy is wasted with each cycle and your utility bills begin to dwindle!
- Increase Comfort: Dust & dirt make it more difficult for your air conditioner to remove excess moisture and heat from the air and comfort suffers.
- Prevent breakdowns: Dirt interferes with the function of your condenser and evaporator to cause breakdowns. Minimize costly repairs.
- Increase Lifespan: Get the most out of your air conditioner and prevent early investment in a new system. Keep your system running in tip-top shape!
Anticipate Future Repairs
When temperatures soar, your home will need reliable, cool relief right away! Clarksville Heating & Air’s expert technicians have been around the block: probably your block! We service all brands and our vans are fully stocked with universal parts on nearly every model, no matter what brand. Learn more about our Preferred Service Agreement.
What To Expect From Your Tune-up Maintenance
- Prompt arrival within your given time-window and a text to your phone that our service tech is on the way to your home.
- Friendly, courteous and professional technicians that respect you and your home.
- Honest, up-front pricing. Clarksville Heating & Air: “We build trust first.”
Air Conditioning Tune-up, and Safety Inspections - Only $69
Clarksville Heating & Air service technicians will perform a 60-90 minute precision tune-up and professional cleaning including the following 20 operations:
Our 21-Point Air-Conditioning Tune-Up Includes:
- Blower Motor – measure amperage and voltage for proper operation
- Thermostat – test for proper operation, calibrate and level
- Clean existing air filter (as needed)
- Bearing – inspect for wear and lubricate
- Inspect indoor coil
- Condensate Drain – flush and treat with anti-algae
- Inspect Condenser Coil
- Refrigerant – monitor operating pressures
- Safety Devices – inspect for proper operation
- Electrical Disconnect Box – inspect for proper rating and safe installation
- Electrical Wiring – inspect and tighten connections
- Test/inspect contactors for burned, pitted contacts
- Inspect electrical for exposed wiring
- Inspect and test capacitors
- Inspect fan blade
- Clean condenser coil and remove debris
- Inspect service valves for proper operation
- Measure Supply/Return temperature differential
- Inspect duct work for energy loss
- Compressor – monitor, measure amperage and volt draw
- Inspect wiring connections for the compressor