Brace Yourself for Winter with our
Furnace Tune-Up Services
Request Service Appointment Today
Howard, Baltimore, Anne Arundel, Carroll, Prince George's and Montgomery Counties
75% of furnace breakdowns are due to lack of regular routine maintenance. Proactively scheduling preventative maintenance will help avoid costly inconvienent breakdowns or premature equipment failure.
Rather than spend more on repair and replacement, our heating and air conditioning maintenance services will maximize your system’s lifespan and efficiency. Whether you live in Columbia, Laurel, Eldersburg, Ellicott City or elsewhere in Howard or Anne Arundel County, our thorough inspections will optimize your HVAC equipment for a long, healthy life. Stay comfortable each season, knowing that you are enjoying the greatest possible return on your investment.
Benefits of Regular Furnace Maintenance
Save Money & Energy
Clean furnaces and air conditioners keep energy consumption low. Less energy is wasted with each cycle & utility bills go down.
A clean, properly maintained system provides better air flow, heating output, and better comfort.
Regular, routine maintenance can prevent small issues from becoming larger problems and help avoid system breakdowns, minimizing costly repairs.
Get the most out of your furnace and air conditioner. Prevent premature system failure and the untimely costs of a new system. Keep your system running in tip-top shape!
Save Money Over The Long Haul
Our service technicians have fully stocked trucks and are trained to work with any type or brand of heating system. We strive to provide Howard County and the surrounding area with the best service by fixing your system on the first visit.
Furnace Tune-Up Checklist
- Blower motor – Measure amperage and voltage for proper operation
- Thermostat – Test for proper operation, calibrate & level
- Replace air filter (customer supplied)
- Carbon monoxide – Check levels & test for safety
- Ignition system – Test for safe, proper & reliable operation
- Furnace burner assembly – Clean and inspect (brush & vacuum)
- Heat exchanger – Inspect for cracking, rusting, flaking
- Safety devices – Inspect & test for proper operation
- Natural gas – Check for leaks
- Condensate drain – Flush & test
- Electrical wiring – Inspect for unsafe conditions and tighten connections
- Exhaust system – Test for proper venting
- Check for proper combustion air
- Gas pressure – Test & adjust if necessary
- Lubricate all moving parts per manufacturer
- Thorough cleaning of furnace interior & exterior (vacuum & shine)
- Ductwork – Check and inspect for energy loss
- Measure supply/return temperature differential
- Check airflow
- Check and test all system parts and components
- Check furnace sequence of operation
Don't lose your cool! We promise you will appreciate exceptional customer service. Our goal is to resolve your HVAC issues quickly and to provide your home with a superior level of comfort year-round.
Heating & Furnaces
Embrace the winter season with a reliable high-performance heating system. Whether a gas furnace, heat pump system, or hot water radiant heating, explore our maintenance, repair and installation services.
Indoor Air Quality
Breathe easy year around. We can provide total indoor comfort with air quality solutions. Speak with one of our comfort consultants to find the best solution for your home or business. Indoor air quality product installation will improve life and comfort.
Maintenance & Repairs
Annual maintenance is the key to operate your system at maximum effectiveness. A dirty system has to work harder and will increase your utility bills. Regular routine maintenance will help your system reach reliable, efficient top performance.
We Provide Up-Front Pricing Plans!
Depend on Clarksville Heating & Air to keep you comfortable and safe during those cold, winter months or the hot, dog days of summer. Our technicians are available for prompt emergency heating and cooling repairs. To request system service or speak with an indoor climate expert, call us at 443-324-0728.
Heating & Air Conditioning Service Area
Serving the heating and air conditioning (HVAC) needs of homeowners and businesses in Columbia, Ellicott City, Clarksville, Elkridge, Odenton, Severn, Laurel, Jessup and Hanover. Our service area includes the following counties: Howard, Carroll, Baltimore, Anne Arundel, Montgomery, and Prince George's. We have earned a reputation for customer trust, meeting deadlines and staying on budget. Headquartered in Howard County, Maryland, our NATE certified technicians repair, recommend and install energy efficient HVAC systems. We also provide annual service agreements to protect your system and prevent costly system repairs.