Protect Your System and Prevent Costly System Repairs
With Our Preferred Service Agreement
Sign Up for Our Preferred Service Agreement Today!
Heating & Air Conditioning Preventative Maintenance Program for
Howard, Baltimore, Anne Arundel, Carroll, Prince George's and Montgomery Counties
Make sure your HVAC system is operating at peak performance, efficiency, and reliability with a comprehensive maintenance checkup from one our highly trained technicians. Regular, routine maintenance will lower the risk of an untimely failure. Proper maintenance of your air conditioner, furnace or heat pump is proven to increase equipment lifespan and improve system efficiency up to 30 percent.
Approximately 70% of all service calls can be prevented with regular maintenance!
Included Services (but not limited to):
- Inspect, clean or replace air filters.
- Inspect and clean units. Test all components.
- Test operation of relays, contactors, transformers & all control.
- Inspect & water-wash outdoor coil.
- Inspect, flush & clean condensate pan & drain lines.
- Inspect heat exchanger, burners, gas valve, and electric heat elements.
- Inspect & brush clean evaporator coil.
- Check & test refrigerant charge.
- Test compressor operating pressures.
- Inspect & test blowers and fan motors.
- Inspect and test the operation of valves and controls.
- Inspect and change blower belts as needed.
Benefits of our Preferred Service Agreement:
- Peace of Mind. Knowing that your system is being maintained by a licensed professional that cares and regular maintenance will help catch potential problems before they develop into major repairs.
- Health, Safety and Comfort. Regular maintenance ensures your equipment is operating safely and your indoor environment is comfortable and healthy.
- Discounted Services. 15% discount on all HVAC diagnosis and repairs including major components such as compressor, condensing coils, evaporator coils and furnace heat exchanger.
- Added Value. This agreement also includes 10% discounts (up to $500.00) on the install or replacement of HVAC equipment and any services rendered by Clarksville Construction Services Inc.
- Priority & Emergency Service. You will receive priority status above all other non-agreement customers. We are available 7 days a week.
- Extended Life of Equipment. Routine maintenance helps extend the life of your system.
- Increased Efficiency. A clean and properly operating system will address energy robbing problems to help you save money on your heating and air conditioning bills.
- Convenient Scheduling. Clarksville Heating & Air offers flexible scheduling to meet your busy lifestyle.
Regular routine maintenance is recommended by all equipment manufacturers and is proven to prevent breakdowns and premature equipment failure.
If you have questions or if you’re ready to sign up, contact Clarksville Heating & Air today! Call 443-324-0728!
Don't lose your cool! We promise you will appreciate exceptional customer service. Our goal is to resolve your HVAC issues quickly and to provide your home with a superior level of comfort year-round.
Heating & Furnaces
Embrace the winter season with a reliable high-performance heating system. Whether a gas furnace, heat pump system, or hot water radiant heating, explore our maintenance, repair and installation services.
Indoor Air Quality
Breathe easy year around. We can provide total indoor comfort with air quality solutions. Speak with one of our comfort consultants to find the best solution for your home or business. Indoor air quality product installation will improve life and comfort.
Maintenance & Repairs
Annual maintenance is the key to operate your system at maximum effectiveness. A dirty system has to work harder and will increase your utility bills. Regular routine maintenance will help your system reach reliable, efficient top performance.
We Provide Up-Front Pricing Plans!
Depend on Clarksville Heating & Air to keep you comfortable and safe during those cold, winter months or the hot, dog days of summer. Our technicians are available for prompt emergency heating and cooling repairs. To request system service or speak with an indoor climate expert, call us at 443-324-0728.
Heating & Air Conditioning Service Area
Serving the heating and air conditioning (HVAC) needs of homeowners and businesses in Columbia, Ellicott City, Clarksville, Elkridge, Odenton, Severn, Laurel, Jessup and Hanover. Our service area includes the following counties: Howard, Carroll, Baltimore, Anne Arundel, Montgomery, and Prince George's. We have earned a reputation for customer trust, meeting deadlines and staying on budget. Headquartered in Howard County, Maryland, our NATE certified technicians repair, recommend and install energy efficient HVAC systems. We also provide annual service agreements to protect your system and prevent costly system repairs.